Wednesday, October 28, 2020

Tuesday Mooney Talks to Ghosts by Kate Racculia


I loved this story!  Kate Racculia tells a wonderful story in Tuesday Mooney Talks to Ghosts with well developed characters that are both personable and three dimensional, so much so that I was sad to say goodbye to Tuesday Mooney, the main character, when the story came to an end.  The  main storyline is unique and intriguing and, again, is personable in the sense that the characters were realistic in their  responses, their depth and humanity.   The multiple narratives kept me hooked and I was surprised by, and enjoyed, the ending.  It is a bit of an adventure and a bit of a mystery, a story of friendship and romance,  with characters that I cared about.  I think this would be a great book group book and may recommend it to ours.  I will read more of this author.

No comments:

Post a Comment